Rehabs in Thailand include drug rehabilitation, alcohol rehabilitation, and sex addiction. Rehabs in Thailand also include family and relationship therapy. Rehabs in Thailand generally are found in Bangkok.
Addiction treatment programs are available in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Koh Tao, Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Kaen. They are generally offered by some private agencies or government institutions.
Drug rehabilitation in Bangkok is offered by The Centre for Drug Addiction & Mental Health (CDAMH) in its rehab centers in Bangkok. The center is internationally accredited by the Commission on International and Translational Epidemiology (CITES). This program combines medical and psychosocial approaches to drug addiction. It is an outpatient treatment facility that provide individual therapy, group counseling, and support groups.
The center in Koh Phangan provides a unique combination of health and substance rehabilitation services. These services are provided by a team of skilled and committed staff members who work together to develop a personalized plan of care based on individual needs and preferences.
The center in Koh Phangan also offers a detoxification center. Detox facilities are available in the clinic, detox and rehab units, and detoxification and outpatient units. The center also has a treatment facility for drug addicts and alcoholics.
Family and relationship therapy is offered in some centers. Family and relationship therapy is designed to work with family members, friends, and peers to identify patterns of abuse and trauma, and to strengthen family relationships and support. The therapy helps addicts cope with depression and anxiety and teaches them healthy relationships and self-respect. Other therapeutic approaches include cognitive behavioral therapy, group counseling and therapy that address the addict’s personal life.
The center in Koh Phangan also offers some outpatient therapies such as hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic counseling, and social skills training. These services are offered in group settings such as one-on-one sessions or group therapies.
Drug treatment options are not limited to the addiction. Alcohol and substance abuse can be treated in other areas such as alcoholism, sex addiction, eating disorders, drug addiction, and other addictions, like gambling or pornography. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers offer all types of services to meet the varied needs of their patients.
The Center for Drug Addiction & Mental Health (CDAMH) strives to improve the quality of life of patients. In order to do this, it has made several innovative changes and policies in its services. These changes include the following:
* The Center now offers treatment that is comprehensive and tailored to the specific needs of each individual. This is achieved through an extensive assessment of the patient’s need and past and present behavior, and drug use.
* Rehabilitation programs have become a priority in this center. * All the patients at the center are given equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or religion.
* The center has developed a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week program for the entire staff. * Patients are able to make appointments when they have questions and/or concerns regarding treatment.
* The Center’s staffs now follow strict policies regarding privacy and confidentiality. * There is now an effective system to identify the causes and prevent relapse and stop harmful interactions between patients.
* The Center has developed a new treatment method that combines psychological as well as pharmacological approaches to treat a patient’s mental and physical addiction. The new approach was used successfully in Thailand and around the world to help reduce the number of drug addicts in the country.
* The Center’s staff and patients are now trained in the latest medical procedures and technologies that have helped them develop better ways of treating their patients. * The center employs advanced technologies that enable the center to provide treatment that is personalized and safe.
* The Center’s staff and patients receive regular medical supervision. * The center provides the necessary supervision and medical care for its patients. * The center offers treatment to all types of patients without regard to their age, medical history or current health status.
* All treatment procedures and services at the center are monitored by qualified experts. * The center conducts periodic safety assessments to make sure that its facilities are up to the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO).